Procurement of goods, works and consultancy services in accordance with the Government Procurement Guidelines, Government Circulars, Financial Regulations and Supplementary in relation to the Government Procurement Guidelines issued by the General Treasury.
- Preparing Annual procurement plan.
- Appoint the procurement committee and T.EC.
- Procurement actions are taken to fulfill the goods, works and consultancy services request by the various divisions of the Ministry base on procurement guidelines
- Facilitate Technical Evaluation Committees and Ministry Procurement Committees.
- International Competitive Bidding (ICB)
- National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
- Limited/ Restricted International Competitive Bidding (LIB)
- Limited/ Restricted National Competitive Bidding (LNB)
- Direct Contracting and Repeat Orders
The choices of procurement methods depend on
- The nature of the goods and services to be procured
- The value of the procurement
- The local availability and cost of goods and services
- Critical dates for delivery
- Agreement with the funding agency
- Transparency of procedures proposed
Required documents for obtaining the bidding document
- Relevant business Registration
- Payment receipt of the non-refundable deposit(If applicable)
The following documents need to be submitted along with bids
- As per the advertisement and bidding document prospective bidder should submit the bids with the relevant other documents (Bid security with specified value and time period in the document and given format)
- Properly signed and attached the bid submission form with bid
- All the bids should submit on time on the date mentioned in the advertisement and the bidding document
- If sample required to submit with the bids should handover to relevant officer as per the procurement notice
In accordance with the specific bidding document, selection is done based on the technical evaluation committee recommendations and decisions are taken by the relevant procurement committee
Telephone Number – 0112347392