To promote and facilitate selected manufacturing sectors in order to achieve competitiveness in the global market.
- Implementation of Developments Plans, which are prepared by the Advisory Committees.
- Develop Strategies to promote marketing, value addition, technology development and creation of employment Opportunities.
- Review performance, identify issues, constraints, and find solutions.
- Coordinate Public Sector activities with Chambers, Associations and Donor Agencies to promote the above industrial sub sectors.
- Implement quality standard guidelines for the selected products.
Following sub areas are covered under purview of the Division. Wood & Wood Based Products, Rubber Based Products, Plastic Based Products, and Automobile, Die & Mould Industry Sub Sectors and Metal Based Products.
To view documents, need to have Acrobat Reader. If you don't have download here