- Cusdecs (Customs documents with the signatures of the Customs officials and the Party’s copy) of all the components imported
- Invoices for all the locally manufactured components
The actual cost structure should contain detailed explanations with regard to the following
- Direct Labour Cost Per Unit
- Total direct labour cost (Total remuneration cost of all supervisors and skilled workers)
- Actual man hours used in the assembly line per annum
- Rate per labour hour
- Number of labour hours per unit
- Labour cost per vehicle (No. of hours/ Rate)
- Cost of plant machinery, and tools directly involved in the assembling of vehicles (with the breakdown)
- Depreciation rate used
- Depreciation per unit
- Overhead Costs
- Production and factory overhead cost per vehicle
- Administration overhead cost per vehicle
- Financial expenses per vehicle
- Receipt of requests on Tariff Anomalies/Issues from Various Industrialists, Chambers of Commerce & Industry and Trade Associations to the Macro Policy Division of the Ministry.
- Detailed investigations, Examinations, Analysis of Cost Structures, Studies of Value Addition etc. by the division.
- Recommendations of the Ministry to the Trade and Tariff Cluster (TTC) of the National Council for Economic Development (NCED)
- Decisions of the Trade and Tariff Cluster (TTC) to the Department of Trade, Tariff and Investment Policy of the Ministry of Finance & Planning for Implementation.